Moin love LS Community,
Thank you for your messages. It goes with a new version and I have some bugs fixed again.
– gates at the cow stall
– Fence at the cow stall work
– New collimap so helpers do not always turn in the field
– Dirt plans of sheep and cows now available
– From bridge to the dike drive now works
– Some DediServer problem with blank in textures fixed
– Chopped Straw mod is running
– Display from the camps (yard silo and straw storage) now no longer in the PDA price overview.
– Double parking cars at the baker fixed
– Sale by Angagen at BGA Nord now possible
– Little things …..
Have fun and gladly announce if what strikes.
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel “FedActionLetsPlay”
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
Idee / Konzept: dani1803 / FedActionLetsPlay
Sonstige: Die Map darf gerne aber bitte nur mit dem Orginal Download Link auf anderen Seiten veröffentlicht werden.