– fix overloading with Courseplay
– add overloading-mode (automatic/manual) (Key Alt+End)
Additional features and displays for harvesters:
– Hectare counter
There is a total hectare counter and a session hectare counter which can be set to zero. The help window will display the threshing performance in hectares per hour (ha / h).
To start or stop the overloading process from the thresher/rootharvester/augerwagon you have to push a button. ATTENTION: If you miss the trailer, your crop will fall on the ground!
Switch to automatic overload mode (key Alt+End) if you want to disable manual overloading.
-Automatic reel setting
When lifting and lowering the cutting unit, the reel is automatically moved downwards or upwards.
-Fill level warnings
At a level of 80% of the grain tank or bunker volume, the beacon lights are turned on and a beep is played. The beep is replayed at a fill level of 99%.
– fix “unloading here” issue
– fix overloading in Farm-Silo
– fix overloading in Kuhn DISCOLANDER XM 52
– fix exclamation point in help window in MP
– fix fill level warnings at forage harvesters with trailers
– fix beacon lights at forage harvesters with no trailers