Moin love LS Community,
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
New in the 2.7 is
– Distillery to burn brandy
– New pallet variety Obstler
– New pallets of grain
– No more double parking cars
– Discharge trough feed no longer via pipe
– SilageSilo names given for all silos
– Other pallet collectors potato washing machine
– Edeka Market with Collision
– Flying bush at the yard
– A little more capacity at the sewage treatment plant
– Flying tree pallet bearing
Have fun with the new version
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
Idee / Konzept: dani1803 / FedActionLetsPlay
Sonstige: Die Map darf gerne aber bitte nur mit dem Orginal Download Link auf anderen Seiten veröffentlicht werden.