Hi Guys, Here is my John Deere 7R series, is a beta version with many improvements to make, and many features not yet implemented, but it is good enough.
Change log JD7R Europe version standard 18.104.22.168:
Improve some textures and details on tractors.,
Removed error Mp, BeaconLightevent;
Added IC to activate the differentials and 4WD;
Removed IC BeaconLight Command;
Changed the Specular texture on the H480;
Added the pallet fork with adjustable spikes AB12G;
Performed MP tests, clean log both MP and SP.
Note: Please, remove the previous version 22.214.171.124 standard!
To avoid comments on the defects, I know them, and as I said, it’s just a beta version, I now offer you as a picolo Christmas present.
Main features of the mod:
– Realistic dimensions and weight;
– Realistic sound;
– fully animated;
– Complete control with InteractiveControl, new generation, (also outdoors and before getting into the tractor), new script by Martin Fabik.
– Real sound of the cooling fan, typical for this series; new script by Martin Fabik.
– 3D model changes and improves in detail;
– Large selection of tires with original sizes for the series;
– rubber track, Zuidberg originals;
– cabin, driving position and dynamic camera;
– Adjustable indoor camera;
– External mirrors, adjustable in 3 directions with the mouse;
– complete set of rear ballast with variable weight depending on the type; new script from Mogli.
– Original front ballast dedicated to mod;
– Frontloader H480 only compatible with mod, with DynamicHoses support;
– Third point attack, dynamic;
– Tool support with DynamicHoses;
– Basic equipment for the H480 front loader with Cat.2 coupling
– Integrated transmission-compatible transmission, set by Mogli;
– Automatic activation of windscreen wiper wiper;
– Variable internal sound with opening doors and sounds of the tailgate;
– Other features that I let you discover …
– It is important to know that the setting is only suitable for the MoreRealistic Mod!
the use of the latest version Gearbox and MRmod is recommended.
The log file is clean both local and MP.
Thanks to friends who have contributed in particular to Appaloosa and MarcoLS for the MP tests.
Thanks to Mogli and Martin Fabik for scripts!
Script: Ago-Modding, Mogli, Martin Fabik, Alex2009, Xentro,JoXXer,STv,Modding-fruktor,Manuel Leithner
Idee / Konzept: Ago-Modding
Tester: Appaloosa, MarcoLS, Andre